Just minutes from Sevierville, Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, visitors and locals agree that Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show is a fun-filled, action-packed extravaganza that everyone should experience, perfect for families, friends and groups of any size! If that wasn’t enough, in addition to our main event, your ticket purchase includes pre-show entertainment in our world famous Dixie Belle Saloon.
Enjoy the comedy and musical talent of Bluegrass and Country band, Mountain Rukus. Only Dixie Stampede brings you this diverse mix of musical talent of our Bluegrass and Country in such a family-friendly atmosphere. You won’t want to miss it!
Additional show information:
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.
- If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- The Dixie Belle Saloon Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don’t miss Mountain Rukus!
- One-price ticket includes admission, Dixie Belle Saloon show, fabulous four-course feast, and a full scale arena spectacular Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.